Vydox, also known as “The Orange Pill,” claims to be a multipurpose product. It promises more fulfilled orgasms, erections that last longer, a boost in stamina and assistance with premature ejaculation. A pill that promises all that can have a difficult time living up to its own hype. How does it compare? Here's what we found...
- Vydox uses the maximum allowable dosage of common enhancement ingredient L-Arginine. This helps relax blood vessels to improve blood flow, allowing for easier-to-sustain erections.
- Bioperine, which enhances the availability of certain nutrients in the body.
- Other ingredients include: Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed (known for improving sex drive), Saw Palmetto Berry, Asian Red Ginseng, Ginkgo Biloba, Muira Puama and Damiana.
- As a newer product, it’s growing really quickly… possibly through positive word of mouth.
- Largely natural ingredients make it a relatively safe choice.
- Your sex drive WILL improve slightly, even if your performance and stamina don’t.
- The manufacturers recommend waiting 30-90 days for results, then continuous use of the product to sustain. At $84 for a month’s supply, which tallies up to $533 for a year, it’s gets really expensive.
- The ingredient Yohimbe has been known to cause severe side effects, so proceed with caution.
Vydoz is relatively new to the market, and largely untested. Positive results have been reported, but it’s hard to find positive testimonials. So a lot of those results could easily be manufactured. When you add in the high price it becomes a little less savory. There are plenty of similar products that are more proven and cost less, and those ALL come recommended over Vydox for the time being.